continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r420933 - in /maven/continuum/branches/continuum-acegi/continuum-webapp/src/main/resources: commons-logging.properties log4j.properties
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 09:25:59 GMT
Isn't the core problem here that continuum & plexus don't have any usefull documentation,
be it in
the javadoc / source comments or external docs ?
It would be nice to see continuum being a best practice example of the maven promoted best

practices. The way I see it is that maven best practices is not just dividing projects into
modules
and adding a pom with some magic,  but also how to make developers work more efficiently,
which is
something I cannot find in this project.

Btw not saying I am doing a perfect job though :)

Mvgr,
martin