continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.1 roadmap
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 05:25:08 GMT
I had a look at this, and added "high" next to the ones that I thought
were high, and realised it was all but two.

So I took the column out and moved those two to a 1.2 roadmap. Maybe we
can break that down into 1.2, 2.0, etc. as we go and just keep this page
as the "this is what we're doing and what we'd like to do in future at a
high level" page. Do folks think this is helpful?

That was basically the intent of the "design discussion page", so I'm
going to make that basically a workspace for actual 1.1 design
discussions, and then move the roadmappish bits to this.

So, we now have:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/CONTINUUM/Continuum+Roadmap
and
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/CONTINUUM/Continuum+1.1+Design+Discussions