continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: introduction
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2006 18:41:21 GMT
Thanks Erik.

In Continuum, we use jpox with derby. Lot of users get some exception with them on requests
that
failed like foreign key violation, insert/delete errors, deadlock errors...

Our problem is this errors doesn't appears all the time and it's very difficult to reproduce
them.
I'm not sure (but I think) errors are in jpox and not in derby. I know deadlock lock and timeout

lock are fixed in the new derby version and we'll update it.

You can see some errors in users list:
http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?forum=13868&local=y&query=jpox

and some issue in our jira:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&pid=10540&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&component=12224

An other pb is at the continuum startup, we update the state of all projects and store it
in
database, all the code is ok but when we look in database state isn't updated. The same code
is used
  in an other part and it works fine.

Don't hesitate if you need more informations and if you want to look at our code.

Emmanuel