continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Whitlock" <jcscoob...@gmail.com>
Subject Release Management for Maven/Continuum
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 03:46:52 GMT
Continuum Dev,
    I am currently working on a mechanism to have Maven's release plugin to
actuall use Continuum to perform the release process in a "Release
Management" type of usage.  Jason Van Zyl and I have talked about this for
the last few days to flesh out the approach and here are the two Jira that
should get you up to speed with what I am doing:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-727
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRELEASE-130

Jason has given me some good tips and such and I plan on starting this
tomorrow sometime.  If any of you have any concerns, complaints or
suggestions, please let me know.

Take care,

Jeremy