continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Sufyan Arif" <SA...@rdfgroup.com>
Subject RE: Build failure with CVS not found error
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 11:59:55 GMT
Hi Chandrika,

You need to have the CVS client installed and for it to be available on
the bin path of the user continuum is running as.

thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Chandrika [mailto:chandrika.sivakumar@wipro.com]
Sent: 30 May 2006 12:55
To: continuum-dev@maven.apache.org
Subject: Build failure with CVS not found error

Hi,

I tried adding maven 2 project in Continuum.My SCM url format is
perfect.This is my scm tag in pom.xml
<scm>
<connection>scm:cvs:pserver:shirishh_ets@istcvs.corp.apple.com:/istcvs/C
VSHOME:ETS/ESP/ESP-POC</connection>
</scm>
wher ETS/ESP/ESP-POC is my module in workspace
On building the project the following error is thrown

Exception:
cannot check out source
Exception while executng command
Error while executing process
cvs:not found

I could nt figure out y im unable to connect to CVS?
plz.let me know if any solutions?

Thanks
ml#a4625437
Sent from the Continuum - Dev forum at Nabble.com.

This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the person or organisation to whom
it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately. Any
opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are those of the individual sender except where
they are stated to be the views of RDF Group plc. All messages passing through this gateway
are virus scanned.