continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Non-public projects
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 22:30:14 GMT
I think it is still torn up. It certainly hasn't had all of the branch
fixes merged in. 1.0.3 turned out to be a bigger milestone than expected.

It'd certainly be good to flesh out your expectations. I'd personally
like to see them hidden from all view - and I think we can kill 2 birds
with one stone by making the front page customisable - show hide groups,
and you only get to show the ones you have permissions for.

I think the grouping is key here and we can use the hierachical nature
of the groupID to achieve it.

- Brett