continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Mang Jun Lau <Mang_...@otpp.com>
Subject Re: Creating a notifier for Confluence
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 14:16:52 GMT
Great thanks :), I don't have to struggle with implementing it then.  How
do I use this with Continuum?

_Mang Lau

David Blevins <david.blevins@visi.com>
04/05/2006 05:14 AM
Please respond to
continuum-dev@maven.apache.org

continuum-dev@maven.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Creating a notifier for Confluence

FYI, I have a library available for manipulating Confluence via XML-RPC

  http://cvs.codehaus.org/viewrep/swizzle/swizzle/swizzle-confluence/
src/main/java/org/codehaus/swizzle/confluence

You are unlikely to find anything more complete.  I have another one
for Jira as well.

Binaries are available here:

  http://snapshot.repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/swizzle/

Can put out a final if you like.