continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Mang Jun Lau <>
Subject Re: Creating a notifier for Confluence
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 14:16:52 GMT
Great thanks :), I don't have to struggle with implementing it then.  How
do I use this with Continuum?

_Mang Lau

David Blevins <>
04/05/2006 05:14 AM
Please respond to

Re: Creating a notifier for Confluence

FYI, I have a library available for manipulating Confluence via XML-RPC

You are unlikely to find anything more complete.  I have another one
for Jira as well.

Binaries are available here:

Can put out a final if you like.