continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Mang Jun Lau <Mang_...@otpp.com>
Subject Creating a notifier for Confluence
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 20:12:55 GMT
Hi,

Our company uses Atlassian Confluence as a wiki.  I want to try to create
a notifier so that after a build, the notification is sent as a message to
post on a Confluence page.  Since you can post to Confluence via SOAP web
services calls, I think may be straightforward to create a notifier. Where
do I look to start and what are some of the requirements?  Do I simply
extend AbstractContinuumNotifier or what?

Any direction would help.  Thanks.

_Mang Lau