continuum-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Creating a notifier for Confluence
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 09:14:55 GMT
FYI, I have a library available for manipulating Confluence via XML-RPC

  http://cvs.codehaus.org/viewrep/swizzle/swizzle/swizzle-confluence/
src/main/java/org/codehaus/swizzle/confluence

You are unlikely to find anything more complete.  I have another one
for Jira as well.

Binaries are available here:

  http://snapshot.repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/swizzle/

Can put out a final if you like.