continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Kaare Nilsen" <kaare.nil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Release Continuum 1.0.3
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:31:17 GMT
The speed improvements are impressive.. thanx for that !!
I still would like to have my instance running for a couple of days to
test the memoryleak in more detail, and also i have found a bug that
when importing a multiproject one or more of the modules are added
twice (dupplicates), and then it is not possible to delete one of them
(I am going to file a jira issue tomorrow when i have the stacktrace
available).