continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Release Continuum 1.0.3
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 08:09:47 GMT
My bug (641) is probably not a blocker, as it was only on improper
shutdown and probably existed in 1.0.2.

I haven't reproduced 660 - is it reliably reproduced?

At this point, I would like to go ahead with the release as it is still
significantly better than 1.0.2, and then worry about straightening out
jpox (again) in 1.1.

WDYT?

- Brett