continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: [vote] Release Continuum 1.0.3
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 08:13:36 GMT

Arnaud HERITIER a écrit :
> I just tested it.
>
> +0 actually
>
> What I noticed :
>
> 1) Is it normal that I can't edit/remove the default notification for m1
> projects ?
> It's really annoying. I don't want to spam
> notifications@maven.apache.orgwhen the build is successfull (just the
> first time after a failure).

You can't because it's a project notifier and not a notifier defined by the user. If you don't
want
to spam the list, you can turn off your smtp server or configure a bad address in application.xml.

I think i'll add, in 1.1, an authorized sender in project notifier.

> 2) It seems also that I have a problem with the build number when the build
> fails :
> http://heritier.homeip.net/continuum/servlet/continuum/target/ProjectBuilds.vm/view/ProjectBuilds/id/1

The build number is incremented only when the build is in success, so you don't have a problem
there.

Emmanuel