continuum-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Non-public projects
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 18:14:21 GMT
There is a new feature I need and I'd like to get feedback from the
group on how it may be implemented.  Don't know if I'll end up
writing, but at least I'd like to get some discussion going for now.

We at Geronimo desperately need to be able to setup a couple projects
in continuum that aren't public -- they're tck related.  So
basically, we need some way to mark a project as viewable by only
logged in individuals in a specific group.  Having them listed on the
main page with the other projects is ok, just clicking on anything
there should require you to be properly authenticated and authorized
to do so.

This is a big new can of worms for Continuum, so what does everyone
think?  Good feature/bad feature?  Any thought's on what'd be
required to implement it?

-David