continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Graham Leggett" <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: Continuum v1.0.3...?
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 17:31:55 GMT
On Fri, April 21, 2006 7:19 pm, Graham Leggett said:

> Running it on MacOSX v10.4.6 gives the following error with console,
> neither start nor restart cause continuum to start.
>
> Graham-Leggetts-Computer:~/src/continuum-1.0.3-SNAPSHOT minfrin$
> ./bin/macosx/run.sh console
> Running continuum...
> wrapper  | --> Wrapper Started as Console
> dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _ftime

There is lots of reports of this problem in Google, but no solution, apart
from this tantalising clue:

http://dev.pols.co.uk/jira/browse/BJ-164

Seems "Java Service Wrapper" was upgraded to fix this problem.

Considering that the v1.0.3 candidate is broken out the box on MacosX, and
considering there is no documentation or warning in v1.0.3 that it is
broken out the box on MacosX, I'd say this RC should be fixed before
release.

Regards,
Graham