continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Arnaud HERITIER" <aherit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Release Continuum 1.0.3
Date Sun, 09 Apr 2006 00:21:46 GMT
I just tested it.

+0 actually

What I noticed :

1) Is it normal that I can't edit/remove the default notification for m1
projects ?
It's really annoying. I don't want to spam
notifications@maven.apache.orgwhen the build is successfull (just the
first time after a failure).

2) It seems also that I have a problem with the build number when the build
fails :
http://heritier.homeip.net/continuum/servlet/continuum/target/ProjectBuilds.vm/view/ProjectBuilds/id/1

cheers

Arnaud