continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Trygve Laugstøl <tryg...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Release Continuum 1.0.3
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 22:13:00 GMT
On Tue, 2006-04-18 at 20:31 +0200, Kaare Nilsen wrote:
> The speed improvements are impressive.. thanx for that !!
> I still would like to have my instance running for a couple of days to
> test the memoryleak in more detail, and also i have found a bug that
> when importing a multiproject one or more of the modules are added
> twice (dupplicates), and then it is not possible to delete one of them
> (I am going to file a jira issue tomorrow when i have the stacktrace
> available).

I'm voting -0 on this release as there seems to be new issue that has
come up lately which I at least would like Emmanuel to take a look at
before continuing with the release.

The issue is the one reported by Kaare Nilsen and Jorg (and possibly
related to 641[1]).

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-641

--
Trygve