continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Gautham Pamu" <gautham.p...@gmail.com>
Subject How to copy the complete build to shared filesystem
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 09:24:54 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I am fairly new to continuum, I am using continuum for our daily builds. I
would like to copy the complete build (working copy directory include the
output directories generated by maven build) to a shared file system after
the builds fails/completes succesfully. Can you send me suggestions on how
to acheive it. Is there any extensions in continuum to add listeners to
perform this kind of operation. Does this require updating the continuum
notification component ?

--
-Gautham Pamu