continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Distributed Continuum (GBuild)
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:01:53 GMT
Hi,

I have been talking with David Blevins about moving the GBuild code from
Geronimo over to Continuum proper. GBuild is a version of Continuum that
works in a distributed fashion. GBuild was created to test the Geronimo
TCK across many different platforms with many different configurations
and have the results all aggregated back on a master machine.

So what I would like to propose is to move the code from GBuild over
into Continuum proper and give David Blevins and Kevan Miller commit
access. They are both committers on the Geronimo project and are
familiar with this distributed code and will continue to work on the
code once in Continuum.

This is very exciting!

Here's my

+1