continuum-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Emmanuel Venisse <>
Subject Re: new feature & trunk merge handling
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 06:16:13 GMT
I'd prefer to wait the release of 1.0.3 before to merge. I have a lot of patch to apply and
prefer to apply them in the oreder they was added in branch so all of them will be apply.


Brett Porter a écrit :
> Hi,
> I implemented CONTINUUM-609 so that, if configured, the built artifact
> (roughly) is deployed to a special repository served by Continuum. It
> only supports Maven 2 builds and only deploys
> ${}/${}.ext if it exists, so is
> a bit limited right now.
> The repository can also be accessed at:
> http://localhost:8080/continuum/repository in m2 layout.
> Now, I was going to merge the change down to the trunk, as I expected
> them to be in sync - but it seems because of the WW changes on trunk,
> that the branch has not had any changes merged down or up. Is that
> correct? If so, is it safe for me to leave this on the branch and know
> the whole branch will merge to trunk after 1.0.3 is released? That seems
> like the way to go at this point.
> Thanks,
> Brett

View raw message