continuum-dev mailing list archives

From geoff laura <>
Subject configuring distribution emails and snapshots
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 02:08:31 GMT
could someone point me in the direction of getting continuum to output email
like this one. Ie how do you get your emails to print a "distribution" url
and or "log" url. Currently I am getting the whole log in the email. But
more importantly I would like the snapshot to be in the email message. I
havent quite worked out how to set up a snapshot server that like cruise
control you can just browse your snapshots?

any help much appreciated,
    12/02/2006 02:08 PM
    Please respond to continuum-dev

         Subject: [continuum build trunk - SUCCESS - update] Sun Feb 12