continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Wannheden <knut.wannhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: integrating with continuum
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 11:49:32 GMT
Emmanuel,

> You can't add an other type of project.
>
> What is your project type?

In our development enviroment we have our own project file format
(similar to Maven POM) and our own build tools on top of this. The
reason we are not using any existing tools, like Maven, ist that we
had some specific requirements which other tools could not handle at
the time we implemented this.

This development and build environment is developed in Java so I was
hoping that it would be easy to integrate as some kind of extension to
Continuum.

I'd like to add projects with interdependencies to Continuum. Can I
also use the shell project type for this?

As we have very many projects, which also change over time, I'd like
to use some kind of API to keep the project definitions in Continuum
in sync. Thus I was wondering about adding new project types or an API
to add projects.

Can you see a viable solution to this? Or should I enter a feature
request in JIRA?

Regards,

--knut