continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: problem building continuum
Date Sun, 29 Jan 2006 00:17:23 GMT
... and we certainly encourage folks wanting to do that. Even more so if
they want to contribute changes back :) Email customisation would be a
useful feature to have.

I think the main thing we try to discourage is people just wanting to
check out the latest features building from sources - that's what the
integration builds are for.

Cheers,
Brett