continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Herrmann <...@jadn.com>
Subject Re: problem building continuum
Date Sat, 28 Jan 2006 21:30:02 GMT
> Why do you want to build sources?
>
> Emmanuel

Thats a good question.  I wanted to change the build report to be briefer.  In particular
we like to keep the Subject line as "ProjcectName BUILD-NUM PASS".  We also like the summary
to just include the tests that fail (our project has 3000 tests.)   I'm using the ant builder.

We also would like the list of changes to include check in comments.  (This isnt working currently
under Starteam.)  So I might cowboy in there and have it use the build report to lookup the
last comment.  Not perfect, but would work until something gets fixed in the Starteam driver.

Cheers
-bob