continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: design discussions
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 23:05:43 GMT
Do we have enough input in here now to move forward? Do we need to start
tackling any issues?

I know Emmanuel has just posted on Security. We should make sure that is
in there.

Next step is probably to see how much of it is done, get JIRAs filed for
everything, and decide whether we should cut any features to be able to
release more promptly and spend more time testing :)

I'm thinking Maven 2.1 and Continuum 1.1 might be less ambitious than
originally, and more about addressing the big issue in usability or
lacking issues, and of course architectural stabilisation.

WDYT?

- Brett