continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Trygve Laugstøl <tryg...@codehaus.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Continuum refactoring
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 20:45:54 GMT
On Wed, 2005-12-14 at 19:30 +0100, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
> ok, so we'll have some data object store access (ProjectStore, BuildStore...) and DefaultContinuum

> will use them. Webwork actions will use them too or they'll use Continuum interface?

I still disagree with splitting up the ContinuumStore into a set of
DAOs. I've never seen the advantage of having a single DAO for each
domain object. On the other hand it might be feasible to split the
rather big interface into smaller interfaces, each having the
responsible of a distinct set of entities. The User and Group are two
classes that naturally fit in a separate store interface.

I agree with Brett's idea about making even more actions out of the
Continuum implementation, possibly even using something like OS Workflow
to actually execute the activities.

--
Trygve