continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Starr <>
Subject Can't find jca artifact - jca-1.0.0.jar
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2005 23:40:46 GMT
I can't seem to find the jca artifact. I have looked on sun's website and
all I seem to find are solaris and linix versions of Java(tm) Communication
API 3.0 Update 1.

I am using WinXP. Anyone know where I can find a windows version?

I need this because I downloaded the latest code and attempted to build it,
but the build fails telling me that I need this artifact.

[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central (
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: jca
ArtifactId: jca
Version: 1.0.0