continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Starr <sta...@gmail.com>
Subject Can't find jca artifact - jca-1.0.0.jar
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2005 23:40:46 GMT
I can't seem to find the jca artifact. I have looked on sun's website and
all I seem to find are solaris and linix versions of Java(tm) Communication
API 3.0 Update 1.
http://www.sun.com/download/products.xml?id=43208d3d

I am using WinXP. Anyone know where I can find a windows version?

I need this because I downloaded the latest code and attempted to build it,
but the build fails telling me that I need this artifact.

Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/jca/jca/1.0.0/jca-1.0.0.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central (
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]