continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Ashley Williams <agwilliams1...@mac.com>
Subject build errors
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 19:59:51 GMT
Hi, I'm trying to build continuum and have been diligently preparing
those jar files that don't automatically get downloaded. However the
build still fails with a classnotfoundexception: SMTPTransport.html.
This isn't actually in the mail.jar file I got from sun, but it is in
the smtp.jar file and there doesn't seem to be a dependency on it in
the build, else presumably I would have got a repository download
exception. Am I supposed to add it in my java lib directory?

Don't know if it's important but I'm using Mac OS X.

AW