continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Continuum Build: Integration Test failures
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2005 12:56:09 GMT

> I see failures in the continuous integration environment however - there
> may be something else wrong. I will have a look tomorrow.

yes, it's a strange failure appeared after the clean repo and full
checkout process. I fixed all test yesterday. We have perhaps a bad jar
downloaded in the repo of ci platform, because I tryied to build all
with a clean repo like it's done on the ci platform and all build fine here.

Will check after a new full clean/checkout process.

Emmanuel