continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Continuum: where to now
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 02:25:53 GMT
Thanks for the offer David. We've got a bit of an investment in the
current framework, but we are actively discussing options, and are
definitely interested in looking into making it work more ike a portal.

I think we'd defer until after Continuum 1.0 to make this sort of change
if at all, but we'll certainly discuss it here.

Cheers,
Brett