continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Continuum White Site
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 00:36:34 GMT
Trygve Laugstøl wrote:

>My points:
>
>* The front page should show a summary of all projects with stats pr
>  project group. Stats would be numbers like numb of ok, failed and error
>  builds

so, that's showing all groups on the front page, folding in and out ike
in the notes?

>* Possibly using Java Script to hide and show all the projects in the
>  group on the front page, or going directly to the project group view.

not sure what you mean by going directly to the project group view. by
clicking on a group header instead of expanding it, and then making the
front page only list groups?

>* I'd like to add the "drill down" links that they have on the Tigris
>  style project[1]. Where you have "Welcome, Guest | Login" I'd like to
>  see an addition like this:
>
>  "Welcome, Guest | Login | <Project Group Name> | <Project>"
>
>  for the project view and similar for the other objects. Come to think of
>  it the project might be the only project with a "parent" object.

Yep, this would be a good idea.

>Project view:
>* Like like the tabs on the top
>* Dependencies: collaps into a single header with two sub headers for
>  example:
>
> - "incoming dependencies" and "outgoing dependencies"
> - "dependencies" and "reverse dependencies"

Yeah, I had that originally but it seemed like too many sub headings.
Will try again.

>Other:
>* The ability to use URLs like these is something that I would think
>  could the very useful:
>
>  http://continuum/project/groupId/artifactId
>
>  Possibly having version on the end there when we support building
>  multiple branches. For the Plexus container the link would be:
>
>  http://continuum/project/plexus/plexus-container-default
>
>  The same thing should work for project groups too:
>
>  http://continuum/projectGroup/plexus

Good idea too. Let's get that into JIRA.