continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Continuum White Site
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 08:26:00 GMT
In the "Add Ant Project" view, you missed the target field, but, you
want perhaps use the same things that maven where goal/phase aren't
define in the project setup view;

We can perhaps merge some views :
- m1/m2 add views are similar, we can merge them and add a combo box for
choose the maven project type
- ant/shell add views are similar, we can merge them and add a combo box
for choose the project type

In the confioguration view, we can add the base url setup and the
working directory setup.

Emmanuel