continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Lasse Koskela <lasse.kosk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: plexus.bat
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2005 22:33:03 GMT
Well, I might but if the docs say "run plexus.bat", a newbie like me
is likely to run plexus.bat ...

If the run.bat is indeed the recommended way to launch Continuum, then
the "Getting Started" page at
<http://maven.apache.org/continuum/getting-started.html> should
probably be updated.

What I'm saying is that even if it's trivial to add the quotes around
%PATH% in plexus.bat, requiring the user to figure that out creates a
non-zero probability of losing a potential user for no good reason.

-Lasse-