continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Yann Le Du <leduy...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: plexus-test-runtime missing when bundling runtime
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 12:47:01 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

At first, I built with m2 trunk version (rev. 219874), but even before this
error I got another one :

[INFO] [plexus:app]
constituent[0]:
file:/devel/maven/maven/lib/maven-artifact-2.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT.jar
constituent[23]: file:/devel/maven/maven/lib/wagon-provider-api-1.0-alpha-4.jar
org.apache.maven.project.artifact.MavenMetadataSource.<init>(Lorg/apache/maven/artifact/resolver/ArtifactResolver;Lorg/apache/maven/project/MavenProjectBuilder;Lorg/apache/maven/artifact/factory/ArtifactFactory;)V
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.builder.AbstractBuilder.findArtifacts(AbstractBuilder.java:240)

So I tried with the "stable" version m2-alpha3... By the way, which practice is
the "good" one, i.e. what maven build should I use ?

I am building on Linux, continuum is checkouted in /devel/continuum/trunk. File
rights seem correct.

Yann

--- Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net> a écrit :

> I don't have this error but I run with m2 trunk version.
>
> how do you build continuum?
> Are you under windows? if yes, where do you have checkouted continuum?
>
> Emmanuel
>
> Yann Le Du wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On build 219839, I got the following error. Indeed, the plexus-test-runtime
> > isn't created yet, but I can't see why... Did that happen to anybody else ?
> > (building with m2 alpha 3).
> >
> > [INFO] [plexus:bundle-runtime]
> > [INFO]

> > [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> > [INFO]

> > [INFO] Diagnosis: Error while bundling runtime.
> > [INFO]

> > [ERROR] Cause:
> > org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error while bundling
> runtime.
> >         at

org.codehaus.plexus.maven.plugin.BundlePlexusRuntimeMojo.execute(BundlePlexusRuntimeMojo.java:88)

> > Caused by:
> org.codehaus.plexus.builder.runtime.PlexusRuntimeBuilderException:
> > Error while creating the archive.
> >         at

org.codehaus.plexus.builder.runtime.DefaultPlexusRuntimeBuilder.bundle(DefaultPlexusRuntimeBuilder.java:244)

> > Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.archiver.ArchiverException:

/devel/continuum/trunk/continuum-plexus-application/target/plexus-test-runtime
> > isn't a directory.
> >         at

org.codehaus.plexus.archiver.AbstractArchiver.addDirectory(AbstractArchiver.java:117)