continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Trygve Laugstøl <>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code project
Date Sat, 11 Jun 2005 08:00:14 GMT
On Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 05:40:09PM +0300, Vasyl Stashuk wrote:
> Hi!
> I'm interested in integrating Continuum and Eclipse.
> What should I do to take this project ?

I assume that you are talking about this[1] project. This is a Codehaus
project, not a Apache project so you will have to discuss this with the
mevenide folk. Subscribe to their dev list ( and
ask there. Even though this is not a Apache project I will help you with
any Continuum issues you are having. I'm also on the mevenide lists.

> --
> All the best,
> Vasyl Stashuk

View raw message