continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: maven.zones.apache.org upgraded
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 12:17:43 GMT
Jason van Zyl wrote:

>On Fri, 2005-05-27 at 13:36 +1000, Brett Porter wrote:
>

>>This is now running CI for Continuum, Plexus utils/containers and Maven
>>1's core.
>>
>>I've filed for all the problems I had. I had to do far too much server
>>side diddling, but we'll get there... I've now got all the m2 stuff in
>>the continuum install symlinked to where exec'd m2 puts them because it
>>was getting quite confused.
>>

>Can you explain that a bit more?

Somehow it ended up with a SNAPSHOT txt file that was empty, which just
kept erroring out. When I removed it, for some reason it didn't help. I
couldn't figure it out, and it was only when I pointed it at the valid
m2 repo that it started working. As for the settings.xml, that was so
they could both talk to codehaus as that's where the necessary deps
were, but I've taken that out.

I think it's sane that continuum should pass on its local repo and
settings file to m2 anyway so that they share the same info. Symlinking
was a bit crude, but it seems to be working.

- Brett