concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject April reporting: any progress?
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2016 17:00:14 GMT
Hello Concerted community,

By now, you have seen the reminder that you have an incubator report due for April.  I have
seen no activity on this list since February 3, which was a reminder about the February report
and discussion of concerns about lack of activity.

Is there development activity happening privately that needs to be moved public?  If there
really is zero activity happening, then that brings it to a total of 4 consecutive months
with no tangible activity.

Please plan to file a timely report.  I expect the wider IPMC will once again want to discuss
the lack of progress and whether or not it indicates the podling is not viable.

--Chris Nauroth