concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [REPORT]- Draft for February 2016 report
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 18:18:01 GMT
Hello Gaurav,

Thank you for putting together the report again.

I recommend removing the statement about lack of activity from "issues for
IPMC/Board".  The intent of that section usually is to tell the IPMC or
Board that the project is blocked in a way that requires some specific
action from them to unblock it.  Lack of activity is not something that
the IPMC or Board can solve.  Only the podling's community can solve that.
 The concerns about lack of activity will still show up in your statements
under "how has the project developed" and the mentor/shepherd notes, so
full disclosure will still be there for anyone on the IPMC or Board that
reads the report.

Otherwise, the report looks good.  Thanks again!

--Chris Nauroth