concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav Shukla <gshukl...@gmail.com>
Subject [REPORT]- Draft for February 2016 report
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 10:15:10 GMT
Included below is the draft for February report please review it.

I am not sure if I should be writing under heading -

*Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to beaware
of?*

So feel free to change it and let me know who should write that part.

Concerted

Apache Concerted is a Do-It-Yourself toolkit for building in-memory data
engines.

Concerted has been incubating since 2015-10-14.

  1. First release
  2. Establish a consistent development process and release rhythm.
  3. Expanding the community and continuing to add new committers.

aware of?

  - Lack of activity of the mailing list.

  Latest Additions:

  * PMC addition:           NA
  * Contributor addition:   NA

  Issue backlog status since last report:

  * Created:   0
  * Resolved:  0

  Mailing list activity since last report:

  * @dev      24 messages
  * @issues   2 messages
  * @commits  0   messages

  - Project has been dormant for the most part, Mentors have raised their
concerns      regarding it
  - Working on scripts to automate the release process for our first Apache
    Concerted release candidate
  - Website is created and is under review before it is published
  - Refactoring of existing code

Date of last release:

  - Working towards our first release candidate.

--
Regards !
Gaurav Shukla

Sent with MailTrack