concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject February reporting and progress
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 17:59:05 GMT
Hello Concerted community,

By now, you've just seen that the automated reminder email has come around for the February
reporting cycle.  Last month, the project drew concern from the IPMC for the lack of publicly
visible activity.  From what I can tell, once again there has been no activity, at least since
2 weeks ago when we had the email thread about attempting to grow the community.

Has there in fact been some kind of activity happening privately in other channels?  If so,
then please bring that activity into the public by discussing work on the mailing list and
tracking progress in JIRA.

If there really has been no activity, then what does that mean for the project?  I expect
two straight months without activity will once again trigger alarms with the wider IPMC about
viability of the project.  One specific note from last time was that some kind of website
for the project ought to be visible by now, but I see that still hasn't been done.

At a minimum, please make sure to complete your report this month.  Failing to report 2 months
in a row would surely be a red flag.

I and other mentors have asked if there is anything more we can do to help.  I don't believe
there is anything else we can do for you right now, but please feel free to ask if you need
help with something.

--Chris Nauroth