concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Community Building
Date Sat, 05 Dec 2015 20:18:40 GMT
Building community is super, super important. The project is at a
unique stage where other parties can come in and help shape the
project to their needs. A broad set of users gives a broad set of
requirements, and produces flexible technology.

A blog post - and any other kind of communication you can think of -
will definitely help build community. I find a twitter account is
really useful. It allows people to keep up with the project without
the hassle of being on the mailing list.

Thanks for asking permission to use my quote. You are welcome to use it.

Julian