concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav Shukla <gshukl...@gmail.com>
Subject Community Building
Date Sat, 05 Dec 2015 17:16:05 GMT
Hi all,

As an effort towards community building and promotion I've written a blog
post [1] about concerted.

I am not sure if everybody agrees with me or not but for development to
happen there should be people really asking for it and for that we need
enough promotion.

I've written this blog post in my personal capacity and would like to share
it on the mailing list as I've quoted Julian.

If Julian disagrees with what I've written then I am happy to modify it.

Also, there has not been much activity on the mailing list, and the review
process of patches is also quite slow which concerns me, may be someone
with commit access to the repo could help in that.

[1]
http://gauravshukla.xyz/blog/index.php/2015/11/01/apache-concerted-a-new-begining/
--
Regards !