concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav Shukla <gshukl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [REPORT]- Draft for December 2015 report
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 21:45:04 GMT
Hi Julian,

I wasn't aware of this whole process of Reporting and uploading them on
wiki hence the question,anyway I am currently viewing wiki page[1] and I
can't see any option to edit, does that mean I need to email
general@incubator and it would be nice if you could elaborate what's karma
or give relevant links where I can read about it ?

BTW thanks for trusting me! :)

[1] https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2015

--
Regards !