concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav Shukla <gshukl...@gmail.com>
Subject [REPORT]- Draft for December 2015 report
Date Sat, 05 Dec 2015 17:18:10 GMT
Included below is the draft for December report please review it

Concerted

Apache Concerted is a Do-It-Yourself toolkit for building in-memory data
engines.

Concerted has been incubating since 2015-10-14.

  1. First release
  2. Establish a consistent development process and release rhythm.
  3. Expanding the community and continuing to add new committers.

aware of?

  - None at this time.

  Latest Additions:

  * PMC addition:           NA
  * Contributor addition:   NA

  Issue backlog status since last report:

  * Created:   3
  * Resolved:  0

  Mailing list activity since last report:

  * @dev      32 messages
  * @issues   7 messages
  * @commits  1   messages

  - Project has been focused on getting the first release candidate ready
  - Working on scripts to automate the release process for our first Apache
    Concerted release candidate
  - Website is created and is under review before it is published
  - Old Tests improved and new automated tests added

Date of last release:

  - Working towards our first release candidate.

--
Regards !
Gaurav Shukla