concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REPORT]- Draft for December 2015 report
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 22:30:44 GMT
To edit pages, first of all you need to log in. So, click “login” on the top line.

If you don’t have an account, follow the instructions in the “To edit pages” paragraph
of http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ <http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/>.

“Karma” is the word used at Apache for being added to the necessary access-control list
to accomplish some particular task.

Julian