concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REPORT]- Draft for December 2015 report
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 05:11:42 GMT
Thanks Gaurav. I posted the report in the wiki on your behalf. Hopefully the IPMC will accept
it, because it is several days late.

Please make sure that the report is filed on time next month. You will need to allow a few
days for discussion on the list, and the author will need to ask for permission to edit the
wiki.

Mentors, please review and sign off.

Julian