concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav Shukla <gshukl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tests and build processes
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2015 14:12:23 GMT
It's not -lrt, I included unistd.h in ConcSegHashTable.cpp.

Apart from that , It's says all test successfully passed while I can see
some values not found. I think that's not normal.

Also while I was making changes to  ConcMAT.h [CONCERTED-18] I found some
errors in search function i think these two issues are related.

--
Regards !
Gaurav Shukla