concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Welcome to Apache Concerted
Date Sun, 18 Oct 2015 17:20:21 GMT
Also, if you are listed as an initial committer[1], you are part of
the PPMC and should join the private list in addition to the dev list.
Send an email to private-subscribe@concerted.incubator.apache.org to
join the list.

The private list is restricted to PPMC members. However, be assured
that we conduct the vast majority of our business in the open on the
dev list.

Julian

[1] https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ConcertedProposal

On Sun, Oct 18, 2015 at 7:21 AM, Ramdoss, Vijayakumar
<Vijayakumar.Ramdoss@emc.com> wrote:
> Atri,
>

> Thanks for providing the existing Apache Concerted's existing architecture.
> Regards
> Vijay Ram
>
> Enterprise Data Platforms
> Vijayakumar.Ramdoss@emc.com<mailto:Vijayakumar.Ramdoss@emc.com>

Of Atri Sharma
> Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2015 9:27 AM
> To: Concerted-dev
> Subject: Welcome to Apache Concerted
>
> Hi Folks,
> Welcome to Apache Concerted!
> Please subscribe to dev list by sending an email to dev-subscribe@concerted.incubator.apache.org<mailto:dev-subscribe@concerted.incubator.apache.org>.
We are in process of infrastructure setting and will be up soon.
> Please start posting and discussing on the dev list a lot. We need to start making this
project awesome.

> I will be giving some documents around Apache Concerted's existing architecture. Please
subscribe now and lets start hacking!