concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website for Concerted
Date Sun, 18 Oct 2015 17:39:18 GMT
Flattered that you used Calcite as a template! (I based it on ORC's...
then found that ORC's was based on Jekyll.)

It's been working well for us, even though I know very little about
Jeykyll, Ruby or modern web dev.

Note that the source code of the site is in the "site" directory in
our git repo, and Jeykyll generates the pages to site/target. That
directory is not stored in git, but is stored in svn, and checking
into svn is what causes the site to be deployed to Apache. I can help
with svnpubsub when the time comes. Some more information in
https://github.com/apache/incubator-calcite/blob/master/site/README.md.

Julian