concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Atri Sharma <a...@apache.org>
Subject Community Building
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 07:49:33 GMT
Hi,

I would like to understand steps and ideas around community building.

Currently we have a PPMC of wide spectrum of developers and core engine
development is currently handled by myself, Nupur and Amrish.

Gaurav is working on the website and Gaurav and Ayrton are discussing the
potential of a REST API for Concerted.

We have added two new contributors since we went into ASF Incubation:
Gaurav and Anand.

I would like to understand how we can start telling people about our
project, inviting more contributors and getting the game going. I am hoping
that our mentors will guide us in this direction as well.

Regards,

Atri

--
Regards,