concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Atri Sharma <atri.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MENTORS] Sending Patches
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2015 19:23:22 GMT
Thanks Jake.

I did not request github integrations, would they be present by
default,please?

We will follow the exact same processes as for Thrift.

Gaurav, could you please add these pages in the website (please change the
content to Concerted).

http://thrift.apache.org/docs/HowToContribute and for committers our how to
commit http://thrift.apache.org/docs/committers/HowToCommit

--